Transforming Teachers Mindsets through Digital and Entrepreneurial Skills Development
October 22th – 25th 2018
University POLITEHNICA of BUCHAREST, ROMANIA
University Politehnica of Bucharest (Romania), in partnership with University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev” (Bulgaria), Technical University of Kosice (Slovakia) and Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (Romania) will organize the 1st ToT session “Train of the Teachers“ aiming to transfer innovative practices in teaching and learning through entrepreneurial and digital skills development.
The target group consisting of 30 teachers and administrative staff from targeted country (i.e. Republic of Moldova) are fully involved in modernization of curriculum (master level) with subject area Business & Administration, as follows:
- “Alecu Russo“ State University of Bălți, master program “Business & Administration (Trade market)“
- Moldova State University, master program “Business Administration“
- Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, master program “Business Administration“
- State Agrarian University of Moldova, master program “Business and Administration in agro-food industry“
- State University of Cahul “Bogdan Petriceicu Hașdeu“, master program “Entrepreneurship and Business Administration“
During four intensive training days, the teachers from MD partners will be exposing to innovative pedagogical approaches for face-to-face and digital teaching and learning, to improve the entrepreneurial education practices for the benefit of students and learners.
RESTART project invites you to bring your contribution by being part of the training session.
You are welcome to enjoy a new learning experience!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.