The 4th Career Orientation Session for master students within the project “RESTART – Reinforce entrepreneurship and digital skills of students and teachers to modernize higher education in MOLDOVA” (no.585353-EPP-1-2017-1-RO- EPPKA2) took place at State Agrarian University of Moldova on December 19, 2019.
Students from the second cycle (14) met with representatives of the business environment (3) from 3 regions of development of the country. Also, the event was attended by the project coordinators (P-4 and P-7). The methodology of the career orientation session was based on the SWOT analysis, applied to the students from the II-masters cycle, namely:
- reflection on the needs, aspirations and desires of the entrepreneurs;
- identification of personnel problems before they appear;
- analysis of opportunities and threats from the local business environment;
- opportunities for choosing professional development criteria;
- developing a career strategy to overcome weaknesses and develop strengths in anticipation of future needs;
- adjusting the management strategies for enhancing the performance and regulating the personal behavior to obtain the benefits of transforming the ideas into action.