In December 2019, 9 (nine) teachers from five universities of Partner Country benefited from the opportunity of ReSTART project through the additional study visit for good practices exchange organized by the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie.
During 4 (four) intensive days (10-13 December 2019), the teachers from “Alecu Russo” Bălți State University Moldova State University, Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, State Agrarian University of Moldova and State University of Cahul “Bogdan Petriceicu Hașdeu” have been exposed to a series of professional visits to the following companies:
- Center for Advanced Laser Technologies
- French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Romania
- ELI-NP, Extreme Light Infrastructure – Nuclear Physics
- Professional Education at the University of Pitesti
The subjects discussed during the meetings ensured a meaningful opportunity for professional development, knowledge transfer and exchange of experience in the area of entrepreneurship and innovation skills and entrepreneurial education practices aligned with labor market needs.
The teachers highly appreciated:
- the opportunity to see how market leader highlight the strengths of its activities;
- the adaptation of the companies to market requirements through joint cooperation between business and universities;
- research partnership between CETAL, ELI-NP with the Academy at the national and international levels;
- presentation of the subjects by the host institutions;
- openness, desire to cooperate, interest from host organizations;