Technical University of Kosice (Slovakia) in partnership with University Politehnica of Bucharest (Romania),
University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev” (Bulgaria), and Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (Romania), organized during 22-25 October 2019, the 2nd ToT session “Train of the Teachers“ aiming to transfer innovative practices in teaching and learning through entrepreneurial and digital skills development.
During four intensive training days, 31 teachers from MD partners have been exposed to innovative pedagogical approaches for face-to-face and digital teaching and learning, to improve the entrepreneurial education practices for the benefit of students and learners.
The main benefits mentioned by trainees after the 4 training days were:
- Career counselling techniques for students and the visit to start-up incubators from TUKE
- Practical activities for using the on-line learning platform MOODLE
- High quality of trainers and best practices studied
- High interactivity and good communication with teachers during training perios
- Information content customized to the learning needs of teachers
- Quality of information about new pedagogical approach in modernizing the HE curricula
RESTART team wishes you good luck!