The ReSTART project “Reinforce entrepreneurial and digital skills of students and teachers to enhance the modernization of higher education in MOLDOVA” comes with real and viable opportunities for master students to become familiar and update their knowledge in the most current topics of entrepreneurship education.
During December 02-06, 2019, five teachers from Romania, Slovakia and Bulgaria held classes at various ASEM master programs: Business Administration, Marketing Management, Financial-Banking Administration, Human Resources Management, Public Administration Management, International Transactions and Economic Diplomacy.
The themes of the lessons were varied, focusing on current and important subjects in entrepreneurial education:
- Business Management for Sustainable Development – Elena Fleaca, assoc. prof. (University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania);
- Leadership – the blind spot syndromme – Mihaela Codreanu (The Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie, Romania)
- Online business courses as a way of entrepreneurial education source – EMIL EXENBERGER, assoc. prof. (University TUKE, Kosice, Slovacia)
- Startup Funding – Tomáš ŠTOFA prof. (University TUKE, Kosice, Slovacia)
- Family business – specifics and challenges – Milena TODOROVA, prof. (University RUSE “ANGEL KANCHEV”, Bulgaria)
The events were highly appreciated by master students, who noted the level of lessons and interactive teaching methods.