On April 18, 2019, at 12.00, aula 326, the “BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITION” will be held within the Business and Administration Department of UASM. This event is part of the project “Reinforce entrepreneurship and digital skills of students and teachers to modernize higher education in MOLDOVA”, co-funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus + KA2 Capacity Building Program in the Field of Higher Education.
Event participants are:
- UNIVERSITY OF RUSE “ANGEL KANCHEV” Ruse, Bulgaria
- 2.THE AGENCE UNIVERSITAIRE DE FRANCOPHONIE – CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE OFFICE (AUF); Bucuresti, Romania
- STATE AGRARIAN UNIVERSITY OF MOLDOVA
- MOLDOVA STATE UNIVERSITY
- ACADEMY OF ECONOMIC STUDIES OF MOLDOVA
- CAHUL STATE UNIVERSITY “BOGDAN PETRICEICU HASDEU”
- ALECU RUSSO BALTI STATE UNIVERSITY
- REPRESENT FROM THE LOCAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT.
In this contest, students from the 2 nd Master cycle will demonstrate their performance development in the Restart Project.