As result of sharing experience and good practices transfer in teaching and learning entrepreneurial and digital skills between EU teachers and experts and Moldova counterparts, the project partners succeeded to establish new forms of cooperation between academia and a wide range of local businesses, as follows:
- Cooperation partnerships concluded between MD universities partners and local businesses/enterprises/public institutions
Several institutional partnerships have been concluded by MD universities with local businesses to support further development of program, exchange of good practices and knowledge transfer between academia and local businesses, and organizing common internships for practical training of students in undergraduate programs and/or master’s degree in common topics of interest in the field of Business Administration.
P4. State University “Alecu Russo” from Bălţi (USARB), Faculty of Exact, Economic and Environmental Sciences concluded 6 cooperation partnerships with local business:
- SC CONSTRUCŢIA MODERN S.A.;
- SC EMG CONSULTING Srl;
- SC EXPOSISTEM NORD Srl;
- SC GRUPPO DUO Srl;
- SC TEXTRE Srl;
- INCUBATORUL DE AFACERI Singerei, public Institution:
P5. Moldova State University (USM), Faculty of Economics Science concluded 8 cooperation partnerships with local business:
- SC MADINA PRIM srl;
- SC AGROPRIMES srl;
- SC ETALON PRIM srl;
- SC MULTISTOC srl
- SC “My New House” srl
- SC Oilagro srl
- SC Selina-AC srl
- SC Unispom srl
P6. Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova (ASEM), Faculty of Business and Business Administration concluded 2 cooperation partnerships with local business:
- ASOCIAŢIA NAŢIOANALĂ A TINERILOR MANAGERI (ANTIM);
- OC SIMCERT Srl
P7. State Agrarian University of Moldova, Faculty of Economics concluded 6 cooperation partnerships with local business:
- Asociaţia Obştească “Centrul de Educaţie şi Dezvoltare Rurală”;
- Asociaţia Producătorilor şi Exportatorilor de Fructe “MOLDOVA FRUCT”;
- Cooperativa de Întreprinzători “VERIFRUCT”;
- Gospodăria Ţărănească “CIGOLEA ECATERINA”;
- Gospodăria Ţărănească “GĂINĂ ALEXANDRU NICOLAE”;
- Gospodăria Ţărănească “CIGOLEA VITALIE”
P8. State University of Cahul Bogdan Petriceicu Haşdeu” (USCH), Faculty of Economics, Engineering and Applied Sciences:
- SC VALAIDIS Srl
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs) concluded between institutional/academic partners from EU and MD sides:
Several MOUs has been concluded stipulating new and further collaboration between EU and MD partners in the area of:
- exchange of academic staff
- exchange of students
- Joint research projects
- participation in workshops, conferences and other scientific events
- short-term scientific programs
- scientific internships.
The coordinator, University Politehnica of Bucharest, applied at Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility, calls 2019 and 2020, KA107 and made the best use of academic cooperation opportunities between UPB and MD universities.
The University of Ruse Angel Kanchev” (Bulgaria) concluded 4 MOUs with MD counterparts by which: State University “Alecu Russo” from Bălţi (USARB); Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova (ASEM); State Agrarian University of Moldova (SAUM); and State University of Cahul Bogdan Petriceicu Haşdeu” (USCH).
The Technical University of Kosice (Slovakia) concluded 2 MOUs with MD counterpart, State University “Alecu Russo” from Bălţi (URAK); and State Agrarian University of Moldova (SAUM).
The Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (Romania) renewed its statement with 4(four) MD universities and further invite the State University of Cahul Bogdan Petriceicu Haşdeu” (USCH) to join the network to fully benefit from the further cooperation opportunities.