On May 12, 2018, SAUM representatives participated in Europe Day, an event organized in the European Town situated in the „Stefan cel Mare” Public Garden. SAUM participation was possible thanks to the invitation of the Erasmus + National Office in Moldova. The students and representatives of the SAUM projects promoted the university by distributing advertising materials and informed the public about the activity and results of the projects currently running at the university:
– „Elevating the Internationalization of Higher Education in Moldova – Elevate”;
– „Educational for drone – eDrone”;
– „Creating Moldovan E-Network for Promoting Innovative E-Teaching in the Continuing Professional Education – TeachME”;
– „Fostering university enterprise cooperation and entrepreneurship of students via smart caffes – SMART”;
– „Reinforce entrepreneurial and digital skills of students and teachers to enhance the modernization of higher education in MOLDOVA – ReSTART”;
– „Improving skills in laboratory practice for agro-food specialists in eastern Europe – Ag-Lab”;
– „Modernization of academic library services in Moldova”.